Friday, April 10, 2015

Conversations with Sean

I need to add that in addition to riding, I am also enjoying daily calls with Sean. He is doing unbelievably well, just 3 days after his surgery.

He always asks about Don and me wanting to make sure we are holding up okay, and thanking us for keeping the ball moving. No thanks are needed. We are truly enjoying the challenge.

Sean also asks how each day went and  it's a great pleasure to share our experience with him. I describe the hills and descents and the highlights of the day. Who we met and how they react to his story. When we share his story with people it really touches their hearts. Complete strangers sometimes get emotional and tear up. It's nice to be able to share this with Sean.

I've also been letting people know that Sean is checking Facebook posts daily and that they better put up their heart healthy goals with a picture, or else!!! Quite a few are popping up now on Facebook!

:-) Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment