Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Thank you Concept Cyclery

I had a great visit with Bruce Hollibaugh at Concept Cyclery yesterday evening.



Bruce has been very supportive of Heart Across America and has coordinated great connections with Garmin and Hammer  to help underwrite the 5,000 mile event!

 Even the mannequins in his store are sporting Heart Across America gear!

I should have taken a picture! (Bruce, if you are reading this, please send me one).

It's a bit of a drive to get there, but well worth the ride. If you've never seen a Specialized Concept store, it's worth driving there just to gawk at all the latest and greatest goods.

Of course, when I walk in a bike shop, I also leave with my arms full of products that I convince myself I absolutely need. For example, the last time I walked in Bruce's shop, I was looking for a good helmet. I walked out with brand new Specialized TT bike...(and a helmet which I almost forgot to get).

Yesterday was no exception and I am now sporting some very comfortable cycling shoes. Not quite a TT bike, but shoot, I already have that!

To help keep things balanced on the home front,  Diana now has two new pairs of her favorite cycling shorts!

11 days, 22 hours to go...the clock keeps ticking!


No comments:

Post a Comment